Join Countdown Bethlehem – Being a part of our Meat team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our network of stores where we will help you build your career!
The hours and days for this Meat Assistant position are Monday 0700-1200 & Tuesday 1100-2000.
You will be working in a hands on and chilled environment and have a passion for roasts, BBQs, casseroles and much more. As a Meat Assistant during your shift you could expect to be
● Keeping the shelves stocked and well presented with our fine, fresh quality meat
● Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with their meat selections
● Learning about and adhering to food safety policies
In this role we are looking for our new team member to
● Be willing to work with all types of raw meat
● Have a great eye for presentation and strong attention to detail
● Regularly lift up to 15kgs, bend, reach and complete repetitive movements
● Be happy to be on your feet for most of your shift
If this is you, apply now online here
Click on “Apply Now”, set-up your profile and then answer a few basic questions on where you’d like to work and your availability. From here one of our recruiters will be in touch by phone or email and if your application is successful we’ll invite you to meet some of our team and find out more about working for Countdown.