O’Connor Warren are looking for an intelligent, motivated school leaver who is interested in a career in the business and finance sector to join our dynamic team of eight.
We recognise there is significant cost of attending tertiary education and becoming qualified. The
opportunity for the successful applicant should not be underestimated – to be able to study toward a
financial based qualification, have the studied paid for, to build a career and earn whilst you learn.
The role is an entry level insurance broking position. The successful candidate will become a registered
financial advisor and study towards their ANZIIF (Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and
Finance) ‘Diploma of Insurance Broking’. Ongoing training opportunities are also provided by way of
webinars and other industry specific training. For the right individual there is a genuine opportunity to
progress in the company quickly.
Key attributes that O’Connor Warren are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Relationship building and communication skills – strong ability to connect with people
- To be nimble and be able to think on their feet
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent computer skills
- A ‘work hard – play hard’ attitude
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum of NCEA Level 2 endorsed with merit along with an excellent high school attendance record.
For more information on the O’Connor Warren Insurance Broking Internship Opportunity and ANZIFF Broking Studies – please see the following information.