This is a casual Checkout Operator position and we ask for flexibility across a 7 day roster, you may be called at short notice to cover shifts in the store roster.
Leave a lasting impression with customers before they leave the store. No two days will be the same but as a Checkout Operator you could expect to be
● Serving customers in a warm and welcoming way
● Dealing with cash and payment transactions
● Learning about and enforcing legislation around the sale of age restricted goods
● Collecting trolleys when required
In this role we are looking for our new team member to have
● A friendly smile and welcoming attitude
● The ability to pick up new systems and technology
● A willingness to work on your feet for your shift
● The ability to work at pace and with accuracy
Applications are made online here
Click on “Apply Now”, set-up your profile and then answer a few basic questions on where you’d like to work and your availability. From here one of our recruiters will be in touch by phone or email and if your application is successful we’ll invite you to meet some of our team and find out more about working for Countdown.